15 Sept 2013

"Forever Changing" First Listen & News Update

You've all heard about "Forever Changing" - the tribute to Love's "Forever Changes" that I'm putting together for the second birthday of the Active Listener on November the 4th.
To reward your patience, here's the first track to be released - Earthling Society's spooked take on "And More Again".
Other artists that I can now confirm will be featuring on "Forever Changing" include:

Doug Tuttle (from MMOSS!)
The Smoking Trees
The Red Plastic Buddha
Crushed Purple
39th & The Nortons
James McKeown
The Kitchen Cynics
The Chemistry Set
The Blue Giant Zeta Puppies

This is only the tip of the iceberg with a whole lot more to come that I'm gonna keep under my hat for now. Some pretty amazing stuff here for starters, I'm sure you'll agree.

For now, enjoy Earthling Society's "And More Again" below, and I'll have more news and maybe another sample for you soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment